Innovation NEST is a Balkan Business Angel Network based in Albania, to support, invest, incubate, and help developing new-technologies industries and enterprises on Western Balkan 6 countries (WB6), in being innovative and competitive towards the internalization of their presence in respective countries, region and worldwide.
- Collaborates & Promotes entrepreneurship (young, women especially);
- Helps early stage high tech start-ups thrive & supports employment of youngsters in a growing ICT industry;
- Create social impact in long term;
- Brings commercially viable technologies & business to local &global market;
- Drive success on targeting key people.
- Support the Digital Skills & Talent (Develop more and better skilled graduates; Encourage entrepreneurship as a career choice; Improve research skill development)
- Improve of cooperation at a strategy level between all the stakeholders
- Further improvement in both soft and hard infrastructure
- Increase of available funds (venture capital, seed funding, and angel investors)
- Capacity building and respective training focusing in pointing out the most skilled when talking about ICT though coaching and mentoring.
- Focus on specific programmes so in order to foster the culture among youth people on entrepreneurship and technology